[Middlegen-user] SQLServer 2000 and middlegen
unknown
2005-02-10 22:10:24 UTC

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50FCD.A9A90B6C

I am using MiddlegenIDE 1.0.1 to connect to a sqlserver 2000 database. When I click on the "load Tables" button it gives me a list of tables. I select a table and then choose run. Middlegen runs for a couple of seconds and then returns an error stating that the database doesn't contain any tables named "TableISelected", to check and make sure it exists, and notifies me that some databases are case sensitive.

This happens when I leave the schema name blank or whenever I put "dbo" in as the schema name. Although middlegen lists the tables from which I am selecting, it acts like it can't find them when it goes to generate the code?? I have tried this using the jtds driver as well as the Microsoft supplied driver. Does anyone have any insight into why I might be getting this error?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Troy Harris

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50FCD.A9A90B6C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6487.1">
<TITLE>SQLServer 2000 and middlegen</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I am using MiddlegenIDE 1.0.1 to connect to a sqlserver 2000 database.&nbsp; When I click on the &quot;load Tables&quot; button it gives me a list of tables.&nbsp; I select a table and then choose run.&nbsp; Middlegen runs for a couple of seconds and then returns an error stating that the database doesn't contain any tables named &quot;TableISelected&quot;, to check and make sure it exists, and notifies me that some databases are case sensitive.&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
This happens when I leave the schema name blank or whenever I put &quot;dbo&quot; in as the schema name.&nbsp; Although middlegen lists the tables from which I am selecting, it acts like it can't find them when it goes to generate the code??&nbsp; I have tried this using the jtds driver as well as the Microsoft supplied driver.&nbsp; Does anyone have any insight into why I might be getting this error?<BR>
<BR>
Any help will be greatly appreciated.<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Troy Harris</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>