unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I believe this has not yet been implemented. There are some change
requests regarding this functionality.
2) The Struts plug-in seem to be EJB centric - is there a way to configure
it to generate Hibernate centric code instead?
Only way right now is to get the sourcecode from cvs and change it to use
hibernate instead. We're going to put in an adapter/switch to make it work
for both cmp and hibernate, but this has not yet been implemented.

Regards
- Eivind W.
If someone could help with these 2 questions I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Julio