[Middlegen-user] set xml encodig to iso-8859-1
Ivan Hernández Serrano
2004-08-20 21:02:44 UTC
Hi, I am using middlegen to generate hibernate hbm.xml files from my
postgresql database, everything goes smooth ... the question is, what do
I have to do in order to get my xml files with the encoding set to
iso-8859-1? I mean I want all my xml files begin with something like
this

thanks in advance
ivan
Ivan Hernández Serrano