[Middlegen-user] Generating getData method
Mark Lui
2002-03-16 18:43:06 UTC
I just starting looking at this tool. Very nice.

I have been testing middlegen by creating a simple table and
attempting to deploy on JBoss 3.0. I have run into one problem
that seems to require modifying the generated code. The
setData method does not seem to be generated in the <bean name>CMP.java
class. I noticed that the example is also missing this method. If I
add the code to set the properties in this method, I am able to create
the entity bean.

Is this a bug or am I missing something? I am using the released 1.0
version.

Thanks,

Mark