[Middlegen-user] Problem with Middlegen Buildfile Wizard
Ralf Seger
2005-08-27 07:28:25 UTC
Hi everyone.

I just tried to input my mysql database tables though the middlegen wizard. MiddlegenIDE version is 1.3.2. I just get as far as i can configure my tables. The tables are shown so i suggest the jdbc driver should be configured correctly.
Database is MYSQL 4.1.7-max. I tried it with different schemata with no different result. Driver is freeware mysqldriver.jar from mysql.com.
If I click the finish butten an ERROR dialog is displayed which shows no error description message. I don't have a hint where this problem could be linked to. Suggestions ?

Thanks everyone,
Ralf