[Middlegen-user] Specifying Session Beans in the generated file ejb-jar.xml
m***@netscape.net
2002-08-07 03:24:01 UTC

While trying to to add my specify a session bean, I came across a comment in the auto generated ejb-jar.xml file that metioned creating a file in the merge directory called session-beans.xml with <session></session> code.

I did this and got nothing. I used the merge dir that was specified in the CMP20 mergedir attribute. Is this correct or should it be specified elsewhere?

Should I do anything else?

Thanks again,
Mat.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with ***@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Aslak Hellesøy
2002-08-07 07:29:02 UTC
You seem to have misunderstood what Middlegen does. This is an XDoclet
issue.

Note that merge files are only included in the files generated by Middlegen
(the *Bean.java files). For instructions about how to merge custom content
into files generated by XDoclet or propagate code from the beans to the
interfaces, please refer to the XDoclet documentation.

Aslak
While trying to to add my specify a session bean, I came across a
comment in the auto generated ejb-jar.xml file that metioned
creating a file in the merge directory called session-beans.xml
with <session></session> code.
I did this and got nothing. I used the merge dir that was
specified in the CMP20 mergedir attribute. Is this correct or
should it be specified elsewhere?
Should I do anything else?
Thanks again,
Mat.
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift
ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with
http://webmail.netscape.com/

Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf