[Middlegen-user] How to generate EJBGen annotation using MiddleGen
chandra shekar gadangi
2005-12-05 12:13:01 UTC

I want to use the MiddleGen with EJBGen for generating the EJBS.
I found the following article.
http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/dods/2001-10/msg00031.html

Middlegen - Source code generator for XDoclet/EJBGen

How can i generate EJBGen annotations using MiddleGen?

Any pointers are highly appreciated,

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Chendra.

---------------------------------
e***@tihlde.org
2005-12-06 11:20:25 UTC
Middlegen currently only supports XDoclet syntax. I guess you could add
support for EJBGen quite easily by looking at the existing velocity
template for ejb and changing this.

I suggest you get and build Middlegen from cvs:
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/cvs-usage.html

Then look at the template file which generates the ejb files:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/middlegen/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/src/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/entity-cmp-20.vm?view=markup
(plugins/entitybean/src/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/entity-cmp-20.vm)

Change this to make a version for EJBGen.

.eivindw
Hi,