[Middlegen-user] RE: next problem
Dean Des Rosiers
2002-09-26 14:37:02 UTC
Pete,

I had the same problem with PK classes. You may need to delete your
middlegen prefs file, which is found in the .middelgen directory under your
home directory. Middlegen overrides your ant build file PK entry with the
entries in the prefs file.

Aslak: should I submit a bug, or is this intended?

Dean
Pete Clark
2002-09-26 14:49:01 UTC
Actually, the problem was due to bad tables on my side. I used a
program to generate my mysql tables through odbc, which screwed up the
keys, changing my foreign keys to primary keys. Once I went in and
fixed up the tables manually, everything came out fine. I do appreciate
the response, though!

Pete

I had the same problem with PK classes. You may need to delete your
middlegen prefs file, which is found in the .middelgen directory under
your
home directory. Middlegen overrides your ant build file PK entry with
the
entries in the prefs file.

Aslak: should I submit a bug, or is this intended?

Dean

Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf