[Middlegen-user] Application Development Doc
Dan Cancro
2004-11-17 19:05:01 UTC
Hi group,

I'm working on a complete How-To doc for developing
open source web applications, and was wondering if
anyone would like to help me with the Middlegen parts.

Here is what I have so far:

http://www.geocities.com/topdowndan/docs/webapp

Thanks,
Dan

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com
Darren Hartford
2004-11-18 12:55:03 UTC
Not sure how much help I can be, but ask away.

And just to throw in my two cents - This is a '10' on my cool meter! Very impressive! Doesn't take care of some of the items I work with (Maven build tool), but this is an excellent reference!
-D