[Middlegen-user] cmp20 generated package name
Daniel McLean
2002-11-27 02:10:04 UTC
What else do I need to do to change the package name of the generated
code?

I changed package="${name}.ejb" to package="com.sibusol.${name}.ejb". The
following is an exaple of a file generated by middlegen. How do I get
the import packages to be com.sibusol.airline.interfaces.SequenceLocal, rather
than airline.interfaces.SequenceLocalHome?

Thanks
Dan

package com.sibusol.airline.ejb;

import airline.interfaces.SequenceLocalHome;
import airline.interfaces.SequenceLocal;
import airline.interfaces.SequenceUtil;

/**
* Sequence Block Session Bean
*
* @ejb.bean
* type="Stateless"
* name="SequenceSession"
* description="Sequence generator"
* local-jndi-name="airline.interfaces.SequenceSessionLocalHome"
* view-type="local"

*/
public abstract class SequenceSessionBean implements javax.ejb.SessionBean {
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-11-27 07:35:04 UTC
Use the interfacepackage attribute in <sequenceblock> and in <cmp20>

http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/plugins/cmp20.html#sequenceblock

HTH,
Aslak