[Middlegen-user] Problems with CMP and relationships
Bård Heitmann
2006-10-18 14:58:41 UTC

I am trying middlegen to see if it is something I can use for my application, so I have made a small test to check it out...

Enviroment...
(weblogic6.1sp2)
Jdk 1.3.1_03
ant-1.5.1
mssql 2000
database driver, mssqlserver4v65.jar
middlegen-2.1

I have attached my test files.

When the ant compile task tries to compile the sources it gets this error.

compile-ejb:
[javac] Compiling 38 source files to D:\home\devtest\middlegen\build
[javac] D:\home\devtest\middlegen\src\MiddlegenTest\ejb\UserBean.java:212: c
annot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : variable groups
[javac] location: class MiddlegenTest.ejb.UserBean
[javac] setGroups(groups);
[javac] ^
[javac] 1 error

If I remove the relationship between the Group and User table it compiles with no error.

Any suggestions?

~b