[Middlegen-user] Question on <table> element
M.-Leander Reimer
2004-07-12 15:57:09 UTC
Hi there,

again we have new EJB project and of course we are using Middlgen for
it. Now, we have some tables ending in "s", but they are in singular.

What I want is, that the Bean name still ends with "s". I tried to use
the nested table element like

but the only thing that changes are the names of the CMR accessors and
not the bean name itself. Am I missing something??

Is there a (standard) way to achieve this, yet?? I am using a customized
Middlegen version from, more or less, latest CVS sources, so I could
always modify the code if its not possible.

Thanks for any advice,

Leander