[Middlegen-user] I have a table name that conflicts with EJB-QL reserved word
Rod Macpherson
2002-12-10 21:03:20 UTC
I receive this warning deploying entity bean jar:

WARN [EntityMetaData] Member: The ejb-name for a CMP 2.x Entity should
not be a reserved EJB-QL keyword
WARN [EntityMetaData] Member: The abstract-schema-name should not be a
reserved EJB-QL Identifier 'Member'

It continues to deploy beans until it hits a bean whose EJBQL contains a
reference the MEMBER table:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error compiling ejbql; -
nested throwable: (org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.ejbql.ParseException:

Encountered "Member" at line 1, column 32. Was expecting one of:
"IN" ...<ABSTRACT_SCHEMA> ...

Is there anything I can do in middlegen to work-around this problem?