[Middlegen-user] Oracle, using same column in one or more many-to-one elemtnes
Jason
2005-05-31 12:03:21 UTC
It seems middlegen and hibernate tools have similar problems when it comes
to mapping composite keys that use the same column more then once in a
foreign key or using the same column more then once in just the a
many-to-one. Both seem to have to be manually modified to include
insert='false' and update='false'. Why is this? So far Max an Gavin on the
hibernate forum have already help me a little using the hibernate tool, but
I have 1300 tables to generate mappings for and to manually go back and
change this is very time consuming. Any ideas on how to work around this
would be appreciated.

Dr. Marios Moutzouris
2005-06-01 09:32:00 UTC
Hello,

When I setup in mysql, a field to have a type of “Date”, middlegen creates a
get and set’s using Timestamp.

Is there any way of forcing it to create java.util.Date???

Marios

Tim Cockle