[Middlegen-user] Can the list of tables be loaded from an external file?
Rod Macpherson
2002-12-09 18:18:23 UTC
Rather than listing each <table> element individually in my ant script I
would like to externalize the list. What is the simplest way of
acheiving that?
Aslak Hellesoy
2002-12-09 18:32:11 UTC
The only way to externalise the list is to use an XML entity reference. The
sample/build.xml script already uses that technique to externalise database
and appserver-specific files.

Aslak