[Middlegen-user] Cascade delete?
Dean Des Rosiers
2002-09-26 16:38:03 UTC
Is there an EJBDoclet tag for “cascade delete” in a relationship? I’m not
sure how I would calculate the inclusion of this tag in my template, but I’d
like to know if it is available. I ask this question here since Aslak is
very knowledgeable on XDoclet.

Thanks,
Dean
a***@netcom.no
2002-09-26 16:58:05 UTC
Yup.

http://users.pandora.be/ees/xdoclet/tags/ejb-tags.html#@ejb.relation%20
(0..1)

It would be awesome if you could turn this feature request into a patch:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=600998&group_id=36044&atid=415993

Cheers,
Aslak