[Middlegen-user] Re: Middlegen patch
Aslak Hellesoy
2004-07-05 17:11:07 UTC
Aslak,
Hi Jeremy,

Eivind is currently the tech lead. I am forwarding this to the mail list
for Middlegen, which should be used for all project-related correspondence.

Aslak
Just wanted to let you know, since your name is listed as the project
Lead for the middlegen project, that I have attached a patch to the
bug"Singularisation of table names is overenthusiastic". This is the
bug that is listed under the "Popular Issues" link.
Please take a look at my comments and see if the patch that I have
attached to the bug can be incorporated into the code base. I think
it might be helpful for people who are experiencing this bug.
Thanks.
Jeremy
Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get
2months FREE*