unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
.eivind
Dave
05/22/2003 02:50 AM
Please respond to middlegen-user
Subject: Re: [Middlegen-user] Value Object support++
I've already replaced XDoclet ejb module included in the CVS branch. Just
http://tinyurl.com/cdi8
The changes are a real hack, as I don't really know much about XDoclet and
simply wanted it to work ASAP. I've simply hardcoded the names of the
Middlegen value objects in there.
I'm using the XXValue as return value and XXLightValue as parameter to
most of the methods (since relationships are now handled only with the FK
field directly). But since XXValue extends XXLightValue that should not be
public FlightValue create(FlightLightValue value)
public FlightValue update(FlightLightValue value)
public void removeEntity(FlightLightValue value)
+ finders
We've successfully deployed a remote application in JBoss from a database
with 100 tables using this Middlegen version. A total of around 1300
compiled classes, all generated! Being accessed from a standalone Java
client..
Regards
.eivind
Eivind: this looks great! Thanks for the work.
dataobjects, not valueobjects, and so it inserts calls to
realEJB.getData() and .setData() instead of .setValue() & .getValue()
in
the Facade.
I guess in order to use this one could just replace XDoclet's
entityfacade.xdt
Dave