[Middlegen-user] Mapping only selected tables
skatz82
2009-04-06 09:31:02 UTC
Hi all,
Someone can please tell me if it's possible to map not all the tables in a
database?
Because my problem is that I have to map only some new tables that I added
after creating the DB and I don't want to get the older mappings overwritten
because I did some modifications in them.
Thanks in advance.
2009-04-12 07:46:40 UTC
Post by skatz82
Hi all,
Someone can please tell me if it's possible to map not all the tables in a
database?
Because my problem is that I have to map only some new tables that I added
after creating the DB and I don't want to get the older mappings overwritten
because I did some modifications in them.
Thanks in advance.
You can try the <table> tag in your build.xml file:
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/ant/table.html

- eivindw
skatz82
2009-04-12 14:01:07 UTC
Thanks eivindw, that's what i was looking for... It solved my problem