[Middlegen-user] Re placing Middlegen with Hibernate
Mukul.Mangla
2009-01-06 06:58:53 UTC
Hi Guys,

I have an assignment wherein i have to completely Replace Middlegen 2.0 with
Hibernate. What changes do i need to do and is there any better tool than
hibernate for this.

Thanks,
Mukul.
Geoff Clitheroe
2009-01-06 07:56:26 UTC

Middlegen is a tool that can generate hibernate mappings from a DB schema.
"Mukul.Mangla" ]
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Cheers,
Geoff

I have an assignment wherein i have to completely Replace Middlegen 2.0 with
Hibernate. What changes do i need to do and is there any better tool than
hibernate for this.

Thanks,
Mukul.
--=20
h-Hibernate-tp21305608p21305608.html
Sent from the Middlegen - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in err=
or please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the co=
ntents.
Mykel Alvis
2009-01-06 15:07:54 UTC
1. Is your current middlegen-based code using hibernate?
2. If so, do you just want to get away from using middlegen to generate your
configs and go to an annotation-based means of configuring hibernate and
getting away from CMP beans?
--
http://www.nabble.com/Replacing-Middlegen-with-Hibernate-tp21305608p21305608.html
Mukul Mangla
Mykel Alvis
2009-01-11 18:34:55 UTC
What version of hibernate do you plan to use?

On Jan 11, 2009 12:30 PM, "Mukul Mangla" <***@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes exactly we want to remove middlegen and CMP beans completely and use
only hibernate....can u pls help me with the appraoch for this??
1. Is your current ...