[Middlegen-user] Value Object Tags in Middlegen
Meyer-Willner, Bernhard
2002-08-06 06:18:02 UTC

can anyone tell me if inclusion of value object tags, especially in regard
to the CMR fields is planned in the sources generated by Middlegen. Reason
I'm asking is we are really keen in using this functionality. I had already
thought of muddling around a bit with the cmp plugin file and the template
myself.

Cheers,
B.

---
Bernhard Meyer-Willner

Insurance - Financial Services
Logica GmbH
Alster City
Osterbekstrasse 90b
22083 Hamburg (Germany)
(+49) 40-27071-405
(+49) 177-425-9036
mailto:Meyer-***@logica.com
www.logica.de

Aslak Hellesøy
2002-08-06 06:46:02 UTC
I have no concrete plans for this yet, because I'm very unfamiliar with
value objects, and IIRC there are numerous problems related to
directionality. -But if you have a patch that works, I'd be happy to apply
it. Just go ahead and muddle! It should only be a matter of editing the
Velocity template (and possibly add a plugin method to turn value objects on
or off, as it is done with data objects).

Aslak