[Middlegen-user] [newbie] Middlegen-generated Hibernate
Darren Hartford
2004-06-04 12:58:04 UTC
Hey all,
I've been using Middlegen for some time for CMP2.0/EJB creation with great success! Now, I think I'm ready to test the waters in the world of Hibernate for persistence.

I'm very new to Hibernate, and would like some pointers on how to setup Middlegen-generated Hibernate persistence in a Session-bean environment for J2EE/EJB integration. I know there is a JMX integration of Hibernate for Jboss3.2/Jboss4, my target platform, but to prevent lock-in I would like to see how the Session-bean based Hibernate setup works out.

I've checked out:
http://www.hibernate.org/98.html

TIA for any pointers or examples!
-D