[Middlegen-user] Adding Relationships In GUI
James Ward
2002-10-28 18:12:21 UTC
This is a newbie question which I thought for sure google would find me
the answer for, but it didn't. So, here goes...

My Oracle db schema (which I did not create) does not include any
foreign key relationships. So when I get into the Middlegen gui, how
can I add those relationships? Is there some magic key? Can't I
enforce them in code, even though they are not enforced in the database?

Thanks for the help.

-James
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-10-28 18:25:11 UTC
You can declare them in your Ant script using crossref elements.

http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/ant/table.html#crossref

HTH,
Aslak