[Middlegen-user] Missing <cmp-field></cmp-field> in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
Keith Clarke
2002-09-19 12:50:02 UTC
Working with the the source from yesterday, targeting JBoss 3.0 and Oracle8,
I'm getting <!-- merge point: jbosscmp-jdbc-load-{0}.xml --> left in
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml. The fix from around 31 Jul 2002 for this doesn't work and
entity-cmp-20.vm has changed quite a bit anyway.

Any other ideas?

Keith
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-09-19 13:04:03 UTC
I don't see how this is related to Middlegen. jbosscmp-jdbc-load-{0}.xml is
an XDoclet merge point, and has to be specified in the <ejbdoclet> task, not
<middlegen>. -Or did I miss your point?

Aslak
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-09-19 14:23:02 UTC
(bounced this back to the user list)

Pardon me for being a bit slow here, but could you explain for me what
_exactly_ is your problem? I mean, you obviously want *something*, and you
don't get it. But what _exactly_ do you want?

In your first mail in this thread you say that the XDoclet merge point is
left in XDoclet. How does an XDoclet merge point relate to missing
<cmp-field> elements? Is your problem that the merge point comment is
left??? -That you don't get incorrect <cmp-field>s??

Cheers,
Aslak (confused)
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
generated Java) but it didn't work. Maybe XDoclet is broken again.
Keith
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
Aslak
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
sg00125.ht
ml
for the original thread. There was a work-around put in Middlegen
to peruade
XDoclet to do the right thing but that has been removed. I'm using the
XDoclet jars provided with Middlegen.
Keith
Keith Clarke
2002-09-19 15:04:05 UTC
Aslak,

I was expecting to see ejbql in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml just as there is in
weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml.
[mailto:]On Behalf Of Aslak Hellesøy
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Sorry for the time wasting,

Keith

PS I get this at deployment time:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error compiling ejbql; - nested
throwable: (org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.ejbql.Pa
rseException: Encountered "o.batchId" at line 1, column 55.
Was expecting one of:
"NOT" ...
"(" ...

and the corresponding ejb-jar.xml is the innocuous looking:

<ejb-ql><![CDATA[SELECT DISTINCT OBJECT(o) FROM EssException o WHERE
o.batchId = ?1]]></ejb-ql>

jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
generated Java) but it didn't work. Maybe XDoclet is broken again.
Keith
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
Aslak
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml problem has come back?
Working with the the source from yesterday, targeting JBoss 3.0
and Oracle8,
I'm getting <!-- merge point: jbosscmp-jdbc-load-{0}.xml --> left in
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml. The fix from around 31 Jul 2002 for this
doesn't work and
entity-cmp-20.vm has changed quite a bit anyway.
Any other ideas?
Keith
N±µŠ²²u†Y¢¢’œ¶þžz›š•ž®––š•ž®¶º~z†³Š²q®zŠþ¶£u