[Middlegen-user] additional finders
G***@apcc.com
2002-05-08 18:10:21 UTC
Hello,

I'm using a middlegen cvs version from on or about 4/25/02. It is working
great. It is generating the standard finders for all foreign keys. I was
wondering if there is a way to tell middlegen to pull in some additional
finders that I write. I don't see anything of the sort. If not would the
current cvs version help?

Thanks for any help,

Greg
Aslak Hellesoy
2002-05-08 18:19:02 UTC
hi greg,

it's nice to hear that middlegen is useful for you.

currently, there is no way to define additional finders. how would you like
to specify them?
-in the gui?
-from ant?
-from a merge file?
-a combination of these?

please be accurate about how you would want to _use_ such a feature. -and
post a feature request to
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=36044&atid=415991

cheers,
aslak
Aslak Hellesoy
2002-05-08 18:21:10 UTC
sorry, i sent the wrong link for feature requests. this is correct:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=415993&group_id=36044&func=browse

btw, if you do a cvs update, you'll get a refactored middlegen which uses
velocity for the templates.
it's a lot better in case you want to write your own plugins.

aslak