[Middlegen-user] Compile-Error!
Waldschmidt, Stephan
2004-07-02 06:28:06 UTC

yesterday, I tried out the airline-sample included in the latest
middlegen release 2.0 VO. I made all the necessary settings in the
config-files as described in the documentation. I'm using Weblogic 8.1.

Running the ant-script, I receive the following error:

postprocess-ejb-jar:
[move] Moving 1 files to C:\Java\middlegen-2.0-vo\samples\build\ejb
[echo] Running weblogic.ejbc

[java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: Unable to set the method permission
for method 'create()'. No matching method could be found. Please verify
the method signature specified in the ejb-jar.xml file matches that of
your LocalHome interface.

[java] ERROR: ejbc couldn't invoke compiler

Could someone tell me, how to fix this?

Regards
Stephan.