[Middlegen-user] Doc on XXXprefs.properties.
Ray Tayek
2004-04-20 20:04:02 UTC
Seems like middlegen create these when reverding a db. Are these used by
hbm2java or hibernate runtime? Or both?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

thanks
--
ray tayek <http://tayek.com/>, vice chair <http://www.ocjug.org/>, actively
seeking telecommuting work. hate spam? <http://abuse.net/>,
Russell Simpkins
2004-04-21 12:05:20 UTC
it's just created by the middlegen task. I've had to delete that sucker to
get hibernate to pick up slight db table changes. I don't use hbm2java, but
i know that it's not used with the runtime. Heck, it's not even required by
the middlegen task, if you delete it, it will be recreated.
Subject: [Middlegen-user] Doc on XXXprefs.properties.
Ray Tayek
2004-04-21 19:56:17 UTC
Of Russell Simpkins
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 7:05 AM
Subject: RE: [Middlegen-user] Doc on XXXprefs.properties.
it's just created by the middlegen task. I've had to delete
that sucker to
get hibernate to pick up slight db table changes. I don't
use hbm2java, but
i know that it's not used with the runtime. ...
Good to know.

Thanks for your help.
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:08:37 -0700