[Middlegen-user] RE: Middlegen release plans
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-03-28 19:47:01 UTC
I'm currently doing some heavy refactorings in Middlegen. The internal data
model is changing, and Middlegen will depend on the core of XDoclet2.
XDoclet2 is currently my highest priority. When that core is stable, I'll
finish the Middlegen refactorings. When the refactorings are done, I'll
focus on the most outstanding bugs and feature requests.

All of this takes time. If everything goes well, I might be able to release
Middlegen 2.1 in a couple of months.

Aslak