[Middlegen-user] ReservationPK error compiling airline sample w/ fkcmp=false
k***@keysolutions.com
2002-12-13 20:32:03 UTC
[javac]
J:\Win32Dev\MiddleGen\middlegen\samples\build\gen-src\airline\web\struts\DeleteReservationAction.java:62:
cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : constructor ReservationPK
(java.lang.Integer,java.lang.Integer,java.lang.Integer)
[javac] location: class airline.interfaces.ReservationPK
[javac] airline.interfaces.ReservationPK reservation_PK =
new airline.interfaces.ReservationPK(reservationId, personIdFk,
flightIdFk);
[javac] ^
There were 6 more errors, but they're similiar.

Had to turn off fkcmp in the cmp20 tag because I'm trying to get it
to work using JBoss 3.04. It compiled fine w/ fkcmp=true, but blew up
adding a reservation in the Struts UI w/ a "CMR Not Supported Yet"
exception. I did an "ant clean", then "ant create-tables", then "ant"
build it.

This is w/ the latest CVS code from today.

ken

p.s., is there any way to search the archives besides paging through
it? I
keep thinking I missed a search button somewhere on the archive page
:-P