[Middlegen-user] Middlegen Mystery Include
Rod Macpherson
2003-05-22 14:54:07 UTC
My ejbdoclet mergedir has a file call jbosscmp-jdbc-default.xml
containing the following:

<defaults>
<datasource>java:/OracleDS</datasource>
<datasource-mapping>Oracle9i</datasource-mapping>
<create-table>false</create-table>
<remove-table>false</remove-table>
</defaults>

This gets included in my jboss deployment descriptor as follows:

<!DOCTYPE jbosscmp-jdbc blah blah ... >
<jbosscmp-jdbc>
<defaults>
<datasource>java:/OracleDS</datasource>
<datasource-mapping>Oracle9i</datasource-mapping>
<create-table>false</create-table>
<remove-table>false</remove-table>
</defaults>
<enterprise-beans>
</enterprise-beans>
</jbosscmp-jdbc>

PROBLEM: I cannot see where I am including this file!!! If I remove the
file and reganerate I get the following based on my ejbdoclet switches,
notice there is no create-table or remove-table value:

<defaults>
<datasource>java:/OracleDS</datasource>
<datasource-mapping>Oracle9i</datasource-mapping>
</defaults>

I'll be darned if I can see where jbosscmp-jdbc-default.xml gets
included. Anybody have any idea on this?

TIA,

Rod