unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
problems using it with MSSQLServer 2000, as this isn't
necessarily supported
I haven't had any problems with MSQQL. I used the JDBC driver from WLS.
we have also tried it with Oracle8i with better results. The problem with
MSSQLServer 2000 was that middlegen generated a table
dtproperties (which is
a system table) in addition to the tables we wanted. It also
added a lot of
connections that weren't there. We tried removing these by using
the GUI and
it managed to generate some code, but the relations seemed to not be
specifieed correctly so we tried Oracle. We have tried specifying which
tables should be generated, but it doesn't seem to work with
MSSQLServer or
Oracle.
A bug in 1.0 prevents the <table> filtering from working in gui mode. Try
gui="off"
Pleas try the CVS version and see if it works. Check out the tag
BEFORE_CLASSTYPE_REFACTORING. It's quite stable.
With Oracle the correct relations and tables were
generated, except
that a table we didn't specify in the build.xml was also
generated but this
was not a system table and all relations connecting it to the other tables
were correct. The code generated from these tables was the same
as the code
generated from MSSQLServer (so that worked after all), but the relations
generated for many to one and many to many don't seem to work.
Here are some