[Middlegen-user] Middlegen update! Task not Found
a***@netcom.no
2002-04-23 06:22:04 UTC
You'll definitely get problems if you're using a different
xdoclet.jar/xjavadoc.jar/weblogic-module.jar than the ones in
middlegen's CVS. They are all recent snapshots from yesterday's xdoclet
CVS. You also have to register xdoclet with Ant by using the (currently
undocumented) <xdoclet-bootstrapper> task in stead of a <taskdef> as
before. The middlegen task hasn't changed. You'll still use a taskdef
here. See middlegen samples.

Please let me know whether you can get the samples to work or not

/Aslak