[Middlegen-user] Many 2 Many relationships
Russell Black
2002-11-10 07:48:01 UTC
Hi Aslak and Brian,

I believe Brian is right. His observation is consistent with the change that was made to CityBean.java in xdoclet 3 months ago (revision1.6).
From: Aslak Hellesøy
Subject: RE: [Middlegen-user] Many 2 Many relationships
Hi Brian,
I've filed a bug, since I'm too busy to verify this right now.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=623291&group_id=360
44&atid=415990
This relation stuff is so darn complex
No kidding. Thank goodness for middlegen. I've got a schema with around 25 tables, and I'd hate to have to do every single bean by hand.
By the way, is there any talk of middlegen using schema.sql files (with CREATE TABLE statements) as an alternative to reading the schema from the database itself?
some times (that's why middlegen was
written actually ;-)), so it never shocks me when people find bugs in it.
I'll look into it, but I'm a bit busy these days. If you can dig around some
more and _confirm_ that it is a bug, I'll happily apply a patch.
Aslak