[Middlegen-user] Airline Example - ejb exception...
Joe Ryburn
2002-11-26 16:51:05 UTC
I've built, compiled, and deployed the Airline example to Jboss 3.0.4
with Tomcat 4.1.12, all without errors.
I get the initial menu for the application, but when I click on the
'Overview page' link (http://localhost:8080/airline/struts/getAll.do) I
get an exception...

(Here's the first part...)

javax.ejb.EJBException: RuntimeException; CausedByException is:

null

at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.handleException(LogInterceptor.java
:367)

at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:133)

at
org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:487)

at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalContainerInvoker.invokeHome(BaseLoc
alContainerInvoker.java:230)

at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.LocalHomeProxy.invoke(LocalHomeProxy.java:11
0)

at $Proxy30.findAll(Unknown Source)

at airline.web.struts.GetAllAction.perform(Unknown Source)...

Anyone experience this same problem? Any ideas? I feel like I'm very
close...

Joe Ryburn
Technical Director
Lead Router LLC