[Middlegen-user] Problems with many2many
Jordan Thomas
2002-10-31 06:31:15 UTC

I am trying to create many to many relationsips within the GUI. I have
my ANT script to read

<many2many>
<tablea name="capabilityprofile" generate="true"/>
<jointable name="capabilityprofile_machine"
generate="false"/>
<tableb name="machine" generate="true"/>
</many2many>
<many2many>
<tablea name="capabilityprofile" generate="true"/>
<jointable name="capabilityprofile_process"
generate="false"/>
<tableb name="process" generate="true"/>
</many2many>
<many2many>
<tablea name="capabilityprofile" generate="true"/>
<jointable name="capabilityprofile_productcomponent"
generate="false"/>
<tableb name="productcomponent" generate="true"/>
</many2many>

And I have the corresponding tables with joining tables. For some reason
it is not reading the relationships. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
I am using mysql with the default driver supplied with middlegen.

Thanks for your help

Jordan
Jordan Thomas
2002-10-31 14:05:07 UTC
Ok Folks,

well I've fixed the problem. Although I had mysql max, it doesn't come
with the InnoDB configured out of the box (out of the zip file >:O)! One
has to tell MYSQL to use InnoDB before it will work. For those of you
with the same problem, this is done in the my.ini file which on windows
is found in the c:/windows diretory.

Cheers

Jordan

P.s. my new my.ini file

#This File was made using the WinMySQLAdmin 1.4 Tool
#5/06/2002 10:23:00 AM

#Uncomment or Add only the keys that you know how works.
#Read the MySQL Manual for instructions

[mysqld]
basedir=C:/mysql
#bind-address=129.233.114.160
datadir=C:/mysql/data
innodb_data_home_dir =
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
# Set buffer pool size to
# 50 - 80 % of your computer's
# memory
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=70M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=10M
# Set the log file size to about
# 25 % of the buffer pool size
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=20M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
# Set ..flush_log_at_trx_commit
# to 0 if you can afford losing
# some last transactions
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
#language=C:/mysql/share/your language directory
#slow query log#=
#tmpdir#=
#port=3306
#set-variable=key_buffer=16M