[Middlegen-user] LocalHome and Home interfaces not being generated
Pete Clark
2002-09-25 23:28:03 UTC
Hi all,

I am generating 3 CMP 2.0 entity beans with middlegen, using the cmp20
tag. I have viewtype set to both. For some reason, when XDoclet runs
its localhomeinterface and homeinterface tasks, I don't get LocalHome
and Home interfaces for my entity beans (although I do for my session
beans). By the way, when I look in the generated TableTBean file,
view-type is "both"

This worked fine with middlegen 1.0; upgrading to 2.0b1 and
re-configuring my build.xml file for 2.0b1 gave me this problem. Here's
my middlegen tag:

<middlegen

appname="bobo"

databaseurl="jdbc:mysql://localhost/nono"

driver="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"

username="admin"

password="admin"

gui="no"