[Middlegen-user] fileproducer and .vm
zousey seyzou
2003-11-05 05:30:05 UTC
Hello forum, I want to use fileproducer,is there, maybe some places where
one could get more examples of templates like simple.vm. I am looking for
more templates butI have no idea where to look for.
or is there a small tutorial how one can write one own templates ?.
I love the product but I am still new to it.
thanks

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk
Eivind Waaler
2003-11-05 06:43:08 UTC
If you look inside the different plugin jar files, you will find the vm
files they use. For tutorials on writing templates see the Velocity
project pages at Jakarta:
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/index.html

=2Eeivind
Hello forum, I want to use fileproducer,is there, maybe some places where=
=20
one could get more examples of templates like simple.vm. I am looking f=
or=20