[Middlegen-user] Hibernate mapping file generation
Dave Hoffer
2006-11-15 16:41:17 UTC
Is there some docs showing an example of how to configure Middlegen to
create the Hibernate database mapping file? The samples seem to be
configured for cmp20 only. Specifically I would like to use Middlegen
to generate Hibernate mapping file for an existing MS SQL database.

-dh
Manish Patel
2006-11-15 22:46:43 UTC
i have no idea for sql server. sorry

Dave Hoffer <***@xrite.com> wrote:
Is there some docs showing an example of how to configure Middlegen to create the Hibernate database mapping file? The samples seem to be configured for cmp20 only. Specifically I would like to use Middlegen to generate Hibernate mapping file for an existing MS SQL database.

-dh

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment
Manish Patel
2006-11-15 23:14:03 UTC
i have no idea for sql server. sorry

Dave Hoffer <***@xrite.com> wrote: Is there some docs showing an example of how to configure Middlegen to create the Hibernate database mapping file? The samples seem to be configured for cmp20 only. Specifically I would like to use Middlegen to generate Hibernate mapping file for an existing MS SQL database.

-dh

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info
CHASTAGNER Pierre
2006-11-16 09:05:39 UTC
For sql server you should use the sql driver jtds.

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info <http://www.ratemarketplace.com/forms/form.jsp?ADEL=Os4fVJ19lSwzAOc%2FzMz%2FCYLqA5sBlJ%2FHICjGxkSe1FKtmWyM5TR8Nlp9tRyEufWO&PI=y_mail_textlink>

Click here <https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==> to report this email as spam.