[Middlegen-user] Deployment Exception in Airline
Brian Cochran
2002-08-13 16:36:02 UTC
2 Things.

A) The order of arguments in the struts action for creating reservation
seems to be flipped from what gets generated. This causes a compiler error
as person and flight should be flipped.

B) I have an "Error during deploy; - nested throwable:
(javax.naming.NamingException: ejb-local-ref: ejb/Flight, targetnot found,
add a valid ejb-link)

Great product and thanks in advance,

Brian
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-08-13 16:45:01 UTC
Cochran
Sent: 13. august 2002 20:36
Subject: [Middlegen-user] Deployment Exception in Airline
2 Things.
A) The order of arguments in the struts action for creating reservation
seems to be flipped from what gets generated. This causes a compiler error
as person and flight should be flipped.
This seems to differ on JDK 1.4 and 1.3. I need to do some sorting.
Anyway, the struts code will be removed soon. A struts/jsp plugin is on its
way!
(javax.naming.NamingException: ejb-local-ref: ejb/Flight, targetnot found,
add a valid ejb-link)
Will be OK (hopefully) with Struts/JSP plugin generated code
Great product and thanks in advance,
Thanks!
Brian