[Middlegen-user] table elements nested under fileproducer
G***@apcc.com
2002-12-13 12:59:06 UTC
I just upgraded to middlegen 2.0 b1. It just keeps getting better.

I wanted to use the java plugin along with the fileproducer to make some
data objects
for a couple of tables. These are tables that I don't want Beans generated
for, just data
objects. This only seems to work if the table is listed under the
middlegen task as well.
Is this accurate?

I tried listing the table under middlegen with generate=false, but it still
doesn't work. If I give a table element in both places it works.

portions of my build.xml
<middlegen
<!-- Used for data objects only -->
<!-- <table name="Country" generate="false" /> -->
<!-- <table name="StateProvince" generate="false" /> -->

<cmp20
<jboss/>
</cmp20>

<!-- use this to generate data objects only. -->
<java
destination="${basedir}"
package="ejb.interfaces"
<fileproducer
destination="${build.gen-src.dir}/tmp"
filename="{0}Data.java
template="
${basedir}/middlegen/plugins/test/dataobjectOnly.vm"
</fileproducer>
</java>
</middlegen>

Thanks,