[Middlegen-user] Plugin Implementation Help
Peter Vertenten
2003-05-06 18:23:09 UTC
I am writing a plug-in similar to the struts plug-in for another framework.

Inside of a velocity template I am trying to get the relationship for specific columns. Right now I can separately get the Relationship roles and the columns, but I have not found a way to link the two together. The only information I have been able to extract from the relationship roles has been what tables they are assigned to.

The Build I am using is a few weeks old, however I have not seen any changes in the API off the website that would be able to solve my dilemma.

I was wondering what the correct way to find this relationship would be.