[Middlegen-user] new doco
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-08-27 20:12:07 UTC
well, it's time for a new release. -so before we go and tell the whole
world, it would be nice to get some feedback on the new docs. they are still
in the same location:

http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/demo.html

comments and suggestions are welcome. the release will probably be next
week.

enjoy!

aslak
Nguyen Thanh Phong
2002-08-28 02:17:03 UTC

It seems that links from this page are missing

http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/maven-reports.html

Cheers,

Phong.
Nguyen Thanh Phong. Saigon Software Development Co.
10 Co Giang, Dist. 1
tel. : +84 (8) 837.25 07 (switchboard) Hochiminh City