[Middlegen-user] Sql2Java
Ta'id Holmes
2002-05-01 21:20:20 UTC
Hi!

I recently (since 1 or 2 weeks) have problems when running <middlegen> task
with PostgreSQL 7.2.1.
Things work fine (scanning of database) till an NoSuchMethodError
at middlegen.java.Sql2Java.<clinit>(Sql2Java.java:90)
occures.
I am using VARCHAR, INT4, BOOL and DATETIME in my tables.

Attached find an shortened ant-log.

Greetings,
Ta'id
`-Ž
--
email: Ta'***@Holmes.at
homepage: http://taid.holmes.at/
https://taid.holmes.at/tholmes.public.gpg
Aslak Hellesøy
2002-05-01 21:32:10 UTC
Hi Ta'id,

A NSME is usually an indication that your class files are a bit out of synch
with each other. If you do a CVS upate, do a clean build (from middlegen
directory) and build again; do you still get this error?

/Aslak
Ta'id Holmes
2002-05-02 08:31:02 UTC
Hi Aslak!
If you do a CVS upate, do a clean build (from middlegen directory)
^^^^^
and build again; do you still get this error?
:-)
Thanks!

Greetings,
Ta'id