[Middlegen-user] Re: Re: Compile errors
Tomasz Kochanek
2004-06-16 14:34:21 UTC
I have tried both methods and still nothing. I got the same error.
As first trial I set HOME_XDOCLET for ..../middlegen/samples but without
any effect
Second I have set dataobject="true". Still the same error.
You have to use the xdoclet jar files shipped with Middlegen for the
facade beans to work properly, as the standard ones use data objects.
Alternatively you can set the <cmp20> plugins dataobjects attribute to
true, as this should generate dataobjects. Might also have to set some
xdoclet property in the buildscript.
Platfom: Jboss 3.2 + PostgreSQL 7.4
I got lots of compile errors It's because there are no XXXXData.java
files. What do I do wrong?
Below: -
[javac] Compiling 298 source files to
D:\Narzedzia\middlegen\samples\build\classes
[javac]
cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : class BranchData
[javac] location: package interfaces
[javac] public MyProject.interfaces.BranchData
findByPrimaryKey(MyProject.interfaces.BranchPK pk) throws
javax.ejb.FinderException, javax.naming.NamingException {
Thank for help in advance
Tom