[Middlegen-user] error in cmrSetters macro + usage of fileproducer
Grégory Joseph
2005-03-16 08:18:50 UTC
Hi list,

I might be wrong, but, we just upgraded from some older middlegen
version to 2.1, and noticed that the cmrSetters macro in
entity-cmp-20.vm was returning setters even for disabled relations. So,
to correct this, i wanted to use a customer fileproducer, and after
debugging through ant and jelly-tags-ant code, (I'm running middlegen
from a maven script) found out that the id attribute of it is simply
discarded and ignored, which made the custom template unused,
obvisously. To go around this, I had to do
<fileproducer template="${basedir}/src/middlegen/entity-cmp-20.vm">
<ant:setProperty name="id" value="entity-cmp-20"/>
</fileproducer>

instead of just <fileproducer id="entity-cmp-20"
template="${basedir}/src/middlegen/entity-cmp-20.vm"/>

Pretty annoying. Maybe this id attribute could be changed or backed up
with another set method like setName or something.

Cheers,

greg

ps: what's the status of middlegen 3?

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information which is privileged or confidential or constitute non-public information.It is to be conveyed only to the intended recipient(s).If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail from your system without reading, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.