[Middlegen-user] Balmer going after J2EE developers
Rod Macpherson
2003-03-12 18:01:16 UTC
Insofar as JBoss is a J2EE based product these media files are of
interest to the community. I have always considered Balmer to be
discombobulated if not incoherent and directionless but these images
changed my mind. They reveal a highly sophisticated strategy to capture
developer mindshare that heretofore was unheard of out of that office.
Slightly off topic but important neverthless.

http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccomedy/movies/balmer.html

2003-03-12 19:27:03 UTC
This was AWESOME. Thanks Rod. It on it's way to a few friends already.

Dean