[Middlegen-user] Middlegen install
Paulo Cesar do Nascimento Augusto
2003-09-12 17:34:15 UTC
Will good afternoon, be that you could help me to configure the middlegen?
He/she/you would like you to send me the steps for the configuration. OK?
I await your answers.
Paulo César.

MEC/FNDE - Fundo Nacional de Desenvolvimento da Educação
GEINF - Gerência de Informática
Equipe: Disis_Dirof_Pco (Desenvolvimento)
Paulo César do N. Augusto
Tel.: (061) - 212-4375
Russell Simpkins
2003-09-13 10:45:06 UTC
Unzip middlegen. You will find a folder created named samples. There
is a readme.txt with author’s instructions. The ant build file,
build.xml, needs to be edited to point to your database/needs

<!DOCTYPE project [
<!ENTITY database SYSTEM "file:./config/database/postgresql.xml">
<!ENTITY ejb SYSTEM "file:./config/ejb/jboss.xml">
]>

you can also edit build.xml to suit your specific project requirements,
i.e. change the name etc. Next, configure build.properties for your
specific project. Last, run ant.

The rest is in readme.txt in samples folder. Other then that, you need
to post specific problems for anyone to really help you.