[Middlegen-user] middlegen and oracle features.
Austin, Tate
2005-05-31 11:51:04 UTC
Hey, I've been trying to reverse engineer an oracle database and
middlegen historically has broken while trying to convert it. I had to
go in and turn the is_oracle flag to false in order to get the schema,
but there is a host of PLSQL things that were left un-converted to
hibernate. Does this mean hibernate itself does not support them? Or
does it mean I just need to figure out the hibernate objects to interact
with these features: (for example, SQL packages.)