[Middlegen-user] Duplicate columns generated with foreign key relationships
Thompson, Darryl
2002-11-14 15:36:03 UTC
Hello,
I am using Middlegen with Oracle8 and jdk 1.4.1 EJB 2.0 CMP/CMR with
JBoss 3.0.4. When attempting to create a new entity that has oracle foreign
key columns embedded in it I get a JDBC exception stating that there are
duplicate columns present. I turned on the Log4j debugger and discovered
that for every foreign key present in the o/r mapping I have two columns
with the same name. It seems that there is one entry for the foreign key
relationship and one for the actual field being mapped (if I said that
right). Below is the run-time generated sql from the jboss/log4j debug
statement, does anyone know what should be done to correct this issue? I
could not find a match in the middlegen archive, is this a new issue?

Thanks,
Darryl

INSERT INTO
COEADMIN.SALESORDER (ORDERID,