[Middlegen-user] AS400 DB2 Foreign Key Names
TAMER HELMY A-MAKSOUD ABDOU SALAMA
2004-12-20 07:39:10 UTC
Hello Everyone:

I'm running Middlgen to generate Hibernate files from a legacy DB2
AS/400.

I'm getting the error:
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no column named FORM_00001
in the table named AP_FRM_TYP."

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no column named
&ltcolumnname> in the table named <tablename>"

I'm using the <TABLE> element to specify my table names, but,
still I'm getting the same error.
I'm also using includeViews="false".
I've also tried with crossref but with no hope.

It seems that Middlegen reads the AS/400-assigned Foreign Key short
table names (FORM_00001) and not the long names (FORM_TYPE_ID). Is it a
bug ?

I would really appreciate your help to resolve this problem.

Tamer Salama